A lot of users around the world face one common issue with Canon Printer, and that is majorly related to the installation process. So, in this blog, we have decided to enlist some of the basic steps that you may follow in order to install the Canon Wireless Printer without any hassles.
Out of all the brands of printer, it is the Canon Printer which is being used widely across the world. With great features and friendly user-interface, it is considered to be one of the most quality-based printing devices. Since the brand keeps on updating its models based on the requirement of the users, you would be able to enjoy a hassle-free working experience with the Canon Printers.
However, at the same time, there are chances that you might encounter a few significant issues while utilizing some of the models of Canon Printer. In most cases, the errors are caused majorly because of the incorrect installation process. You can troubleshoot this problem by calling up at Canon printer support number. In the meantime, you can read this blog to know the basic steps to install Canon Wireless Printer without any hassles. Take a look:
- At first, you are supposed to remove the orange color tape and the protective material covering the machine
- Now, you need to open the Paper Output Tray, followed by lifting the Scanning unit Cover.
- In the next step, don’t forget to remove protective material and the tape, which is present around Ink Cartridge Holder. Later, you need to completely close the cover of the Scanning unit.
- While moving forward, you are supposed to insert the power cord, followed by connecting the other end to the wall power socket
- Now, it is necessary for you to press the ‘ON’ button for tuning on the printer. Also, you must not forget to use Operation Panel for the selection of the language. Once it is done, you have to press the OK button.
- Later, it is the time press the ON button for turning off the printer, followed by opening the scanning unit Cover. I
- In the next step, you have to insert the Ink Cartridge Holder into the Holder’s section, and then you have to close the cover of the Scanning unit.
- Also, you have to press the ON button to again turn on the printer, and then you have to wait for a few seconds so that the printer adjusts the Ink Cartridge.
- Now, make sure that you have pressed the Setup button and used the Operation Panel for the selection Wireless LAN setup. In the end, press the OK button.
- Once you have clicked the OK button, you need to choose the Easy setup option. Later, don’t forget to press the OK button. Now, you are also supposed to choose the Access point, followed by pressing the OK button.
- Here, you are required to enter the WEP-key through the Operation Panel, and then press the OK button.
- Later, you have to insert the Setup CD-ROM into the driver of the system.
- As soon as you have inserted it, you need to click on the message or the link that says Run Msetup4.exe. It will be available on the AutoPlay screen. Also, you must not forget to choose your residential address in the pop-up window. After you have entered it, just click on the Next button.
- Here, you have to click the option that prompts ‘Easy Install,’ and then on the next page, you have to click on the “Install” button.
- Also, you have to choose the exact option for using the printer on network. Once it is done, you have to click on the Next button.
- Now, you have to wait until the process of installation is completed. Once it is done, click next.
- In the end, you have to click the Next button, followed by clicking on the ‘Complete’ button.
- Now, after some time, you will get an assurance that your installation process has been successfully completed.
Just in case, if you are unable to install Canon Wireless Printer, make sure that you have taken expert’s assistance. Just call them up at their customer service number, and they will help you out in troubleshooting all the issues. Moreover, they will also guide you throughout until the process of installation is successfully completed.