You can keep posting and update your life events with Facebook anytime for getting online help contact Facebook Support technicians.
Your Facebook profile is what your life and updates. This is one of the integral parts of a Facebook user. You have a direct reflection of your personal and professional life with various whereabouts.
Here you have options to update or set up cover page and profile photo of your Facebook account. Facebook users who are new with it or who don’t know how to do it, just contact Facebook 24/7 Customer Service team. we have designed this step by step guide for such users. This will guide you will the step-by-step process of setting up the cover page photo and profile photo of your choose. You just need to follow the guide and do it easily.
Steps to set the cover page of Facebook profile
- First you need to sign into your Facebook account using the email address and password, then go to your Facebook profile
- Now, simply hover over Update Cover Photo option in the top-left of your current cover photo page
- Then click on Update Cover Photo; and if you don’t currently have a cover photo with you then click on Add Cover Photo option
- Here, you have an option to choose whether you want to upload a new photo or pick a photo from one of your existing photo albums of your Facebook page
- You can choose accordingly; once you choose a photo, you can reposition it by clicking the image and dragging it up or down as per your convenience
- Finally, click on Save Changes button
- That’s all, you have successfully changed the cover page
Steps to set the profile photo of Facebook profile
- First you need to sign into your Facebook account using the email address and password, then go to your profile and hover over your profile picture to change it
- This will enable the option of change it, simply click on Update Profile Picture option
- Here you have options to –
- Upload a photo from your computer
- Take a new photo
- Select a photo you have already uploaded or one you are tagged in on some post
- Now, the editing part; you can crop your photo and click on Crop and Save But, if you are not interested to crop your photo, you can click on Skip Cropping from the bottom left, then click on Save button
- That’s all